Info for travellers
- http://wikitravel.org – Written by travellers for travellers.
- http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree – Lonely Planer Forum, extremely useful!
Info for bike travellers
- http://travellingtwo.com – Very useful and well organized informations for bike travellerts.
Planning the route
- http://gpsies.com – Follow the road function, and real-time altitude graph
- http://bikemap.net – The same stuff only for cyclists, no real-time altitude graph
- http://travellingtwo.com/6368 – The Best Bike Route into Istanbul
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/city_guides/ – Average weather conditions for avoiding cold winters and monsoons
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ – Sunrise sunset by date and by position to know your time for ride